Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Re: 666

Post by Shadowdraxx » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Beast wrote:Bible Daniel Chapter 7
2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven (christianity, islam, buddhism, atheism) strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts (666 - Organization- began- chief- inferior - six)
came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Apocalypse of John Chapter 16
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Daniel Chapter 7
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days (The Old testament, Commandments of Moses, particle of light of Newton ) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man (Like solar - synthesis of helium, power) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Dear Sirs!

I kindly ask you to do applied research of water burning in the
reserved space of sphere. Similarity: the kernel of the planet, the kernel
of a living cell.

I swear these "people" are driving me away from here, it just isnt funny anymore. :angry-banghead:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shadowdraxx your staying here :D just ignore them please :thumbup: you have been told :oops: :lol:

:romance-kisscheek:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Post by DCWhitworth » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Shadowdraxx wrote:
Beast wrote:Bible Daniel Chapter 7
2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven (christianity, islam, buddhism, atheism) strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts (666 - Organization- began- chief- inferior - six)
came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Apocalypse of John Chapter 16
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Daniel Chapter 7
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days (The Old testament, Commandments of Moses, particle of light of Newton ) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man (Like solar - synthesis of helium, power) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Dear Sirs!

I kindly ask you to do applied research of water burning in the
reserved space of sphere. Similarity: the kernel of the planet, the kernel
of a living cell.

I swear these "people" are driving me away from here, it just isnt funny anymore. :angry-banghead:
I see your point *but* this is the 'controversial' section of the forum, people are allowed to express wild views etc, etc.

If you are finding it too much to bear please consider avoiding this area.

However I have reported him to Chris as worthy of banning because I consider he is not worthwhile allowing on the forum. Not because of any of his views, but because he is not engaging in any meaningful debate. I believe this should be a forum for discussion of ideas and theories and he's not, he's just posting unsubstantiated rubbish and making no attempt to sustain or justify it.
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 am

Shadowdraxx is staying all in favour say aye :thumbup: :D :pray: :dance:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 am

Have you tried to submit Daniel Chapter 7 in a scientific journal yet
Now that is where it would get very interesting :crazy: you ever thought about it Beast hehe :ugeek:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 am

:lol: we shouldn't make fun yanno :twisted: it's an illness :ugeek: go see a doctor please beast :thumbup: :wtf:

Beast

Post by Beast » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate
the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her
flesh, and burn her with fire.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

And your point is? I can quote random phrases from the bible too (well not really, but I can Google it).

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

And your point is? I can quote random phrases from the bible too (well not really, but I can Google it).
Stephen :lol: :thumbup: do it and see what you can come up with :twisted: i will do the same :P will keep us amused for a while if nothing else :happy-jumpyellow:

DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Post by DCWhitworth » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."
1 Corinthians xv. 33.

:D
DC

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm

:lol:

Beast

Post by Beast » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Bible. Apocalypse of John.
Chapter 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of
the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
threescore and six (vide infra).

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree,
and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be
fulfilled.

DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Post by DCWhitworth » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Beast wrote:Bible. Apocalypse of John.
Chapter 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of
the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
threescore and six (vide infra).
Why does Bruce Dickinson spring to mind ? ;)

:rock: :character-beavisbutthead: :rock:
DC

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Again - your point is...?

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:28 pm

nothing like having abit of Bible bashing to lighten up your day :lol: