Equilibrium

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
CharmQuark
Site Admin

Equilibrium

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 am

Dear Equilibrium

I have been warning you for the past few days Xymox has also warned you about posting different threads and you have not paid any attention to me what so ever, as a result I have deleted all your posts and I am willing to let you stay as long as you post about why you think the LHC is dangerous and what your concerns.
If you post more than ONCE or break rules AGAIN I will purge you and ban you. Do you understand?

Charms
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Xymox
Site Admin

Re: Equilibrium

Post by Xymox » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 am

Great call Charm.

Charm was charming and polite dealing with you and asked you a lot to stop.

Deleting posts is pretty serious but the portal had become clogged with them and they were rambling and seemingly pointless.

Charm will ban you by IP address and if needed by IP Block so either do not post again or create one thread and and dont ramble pointlessly.

You are wecome to stay BUT you gotta play nice..

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 am

what exactly does any of that have to do with the LHC ?

This is looking like a ban to me... I think we have been very tolerant but this is just rambling meanless junk that seems to have nothing to do with the LHC...

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am

Yeah

He told me last night I was gonna be erased for deleting his all his posts, not into the whole threat thing :)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:57 am

Ive banned him by several methods. If he reappears I will do more.

Lets leave this thread...

Its too bad, he could have posted here if he had followed the rules. His posting was really manic.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 am

Yeah I know, his loss Chris :) to be honest we put up with more or less everybody but he took advantage and just didn't listen.

Anyways its all good now :thumbup:

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 am

He 's been given a matching ban on IRC

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

Excellent...

He uses a dynamic IP tho. But looks fairly fixed like a cable modem or DSL... Spain..

I did some research if he reappears I can do more to block his access..

I wish I did not have to do that.... The forum is for things about the LHC.. I would have thought that was obvious, I guess not...

He really should have his computer taken away. Or maybe set to read only on the internet :) No write...

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 am

I have a list of every IP he posted from including the IP he registered from. Its a short list...

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm

tswsl1989 wrote:He 's been given a matching ban on IRC
:thumbup: Thank you

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Xymox wrote:I have a list of every IP he posted from including the IP he registered from. Its a short list...
Hopefully he is gone for good :)

chelle

Post by chelle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks Chris for taking care of business, a job well done, ... now lets go drink some coffee and eat some croissants.

( admin deleted images that were of a personal nature depicting someones funeral. )
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

well it was funny at first... But got a bit carried away.

I deleted some of the pics. They were excessive posting and kinda bad taste... Sorry, but come on, im still unhappy about the last user deletion...

Edit:

i looked at the link where you got the pics and it was from someones funeral. That was really bad to post those personal pics of someones funeral dude... Seriously... Imagine if you had someone die, like a parent and someone used your photos as a joke on the web...

VERY bad taste..

I understand your humor, but not the best way to show it.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Xymox wrote:well it was funny at first... But got a bit carried away.

I deleted some of the pics. They were excessive posting and kinda bad taste... Sorry, but come on, im still unhappy about the last user deletion...

Edit:

i looked at the link where you got the pics and it was from someones funeral. That was really bad to post those personal pics of someones funeral dude... Seriously... Imagine if you had someone die, like a parent and someone used your photos as a joke on the web...

VERY bad taste..

I understand your humor, but not the best way to show it.
Damn he was really not right in the head :roll: ugh well I know you are not happy, but it needed to happen like you say it was way out of control.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Bad Chelle :violence-stickwhack: