Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Mailo

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Mailo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 am

So first protons decay into neutrons, and then back into protons again? Sounds a bit as if it violates energy conservation.

How big is your expected flux of neutrinos that causes radiation sickness?

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 am

MagneticTrap wrote:At the final part of the dangerous object’s growth a huge amount of neutrino will penetrate everybody of us. The flux will be so big, that it will lead to some nuclear reactions in our cells. If the total time of dangerous object is big (about 1000 seconds) then we all can be able to feel what radiation sickness is.
Ivan, do you know how many neutrinos penetrate the average human each second?
Do you know how many of those interact?

I know the answers to both of those questions, but your statement above leads me to believe that you don't know, or don't understand.

Unknown Agent.

Post by Unknown Agent. » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 pm

MagneticTrap wrote: <Spam removed>
Bolded mine.
Aah ha!!...So this is where you ended up hiding out Ivan.What a surprise it is that you still go on with these highly theories of yours after many weeks have passed since the last hopeless prediction you made.
Your credibility and any merit in your arguments is that of a lump of coal mate.

Get some sun shine and someone to :violence-smack: some sense back into you.
Cheers mate.

Agent out...

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 am

Mailo wrote:So first protons decay into neutrons, and then back into protons again? Sounds a bit as if it violates energy conservation.
No, if the dangerous object is magnetic hole, then magnetic hole ruins protons, dividing them into x-bosons and positrons. Bosons are captured by the hole; positrons annihilate with surrounding electrons. The number of bosons in the magnetic hole is denoted by index under the notation of magnetic hole, NS:

NS_{n} + p = NS_{n+1} + e^+ + 300 MeV.
NS_{n+1} + p = NS_{n+2} + e^+ + 300 MeV.
NS_{n+2} + p = NS_{n+3} + e^+ + 300 MeV.

The matter becomes rich by neutrons and neutron-excessive nuclei. Neutrons have negative magnetic moments and, as a result, they are appealed by the magnetic hole. Free neutrons decays per protons, electrons and antineutrinos; neutron-excessive nuclei in their majority undergo a beta^- decay and, as a result, they are also a source of electron antineutrino.
tswsl1989 wrote:
MagneticTrap wrote:At the final part of the dangerous object’s growth a huge amount of neutrino will penetrate everybody of us. The flux will be so big, that it will lead to some nuclear reactions in our cells. If the total time of dangerous object is big (about 1000 seconds) then we all can be able to feel what radiation sickness is.
Ivan, do you know how many neutrinos penetrate the average human each second?

I know the answers to both of those questions, but your statement above leads me to believe that you don't know, or don't understand.
1/ Sorry, typo: Change the sentence: “If the total time of dangerous object is big (about 1000 seconds) then we all can be able to feel what radiation sickness is.” by the sentence: “If the total time of dangerous object is big (about 1000 days) then we all can be able to feel what radiation sickness is.”

2/ Dear tswsl1989, at the final part of dangerous object growth, the flux of neutrino will be so big, that all matter around us will be radioactive. In the final days the Earth will shake in the last huge global earthquake; we all will shake in fever of radiation sickness.

Unknown Agent.

Post by Unknown Agent. » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 am

MagneticTrap wrote: 2/ Dear tswsl1989, at the final part of dangerous object growth, the flux of neutrino will be so big, that all matter around us will be radioactive. In the final days the Earth will shake in the last huge global earthquake; we all will shake in fever of radiation sickness.
Ivan. Cut the spam.
You did not answer tswsl's question.
tswsl1989 wrote: Ivan, do you know how many neutrinos penetrate the average human each second?

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 am

From all this I am getting an impression that all these people seeking zero-point energy and constructing magnetic motors are going to destroy Earth soon...

Mailo

Post by Mailo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am

And once again MagneticTrap ignores a request to substantiate his wild claims by offering his calculations or at least numbers. Why am I not surprised?

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

Kasuha wrote:From all this I am getting an impression that all these people seeking zero-point energy and constructing magnetic motors are going to destroy Earth soon...
Can a state of zero point energy trigger a vacuum metastability event? From what I read on Wikipedia, both of these terms seem related in a way.

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:49 pm

They are both related in that they are trying to pull energy out of nothing.

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 am

Kasuha wrote: trying to pull energy out of nothing.
Thats how I feel on monday mornings when the alarm goes......

nutcracker

Post by nutcracker » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:34 am

mrgumby wrote:
Kasuha wrote: trying to pull energy out of nothing.
Thats how I feel on monday mornings when the alarm goes......
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a good one!

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Ivan :)

Tell me how your job is going :thumbup: Miss not having you around so much :oops: Hope you are keeping ok?

Be safe ;)

Emmylou :yawinkle:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Shadowdraxx » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 pm

As technically Ivan has talked about Wagner and such and holding him in good regard, I've decided to post here the date for his 2008 Court case conclusion:

http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/c ... i06_10.pdf

Wagner has 10 mins to argue against the LHC, dunno who is in attendance yet, could be interesting if irrelevant.

Kudo's for Rpenner on another forum for keeping an eye out.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm

How come Ivan doesn't post here anymore?

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Wed May 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Stephen wrote:How come Ivan doesn't post here anymore?

Stephen i was wondering that myself i have no idea where he is...maybe just busy? hopefully he is happy :D
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.