Charms & Brian

Anything unrelated to the LHC
chelle

Charms & Brian

Post by chelle » Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

How was it? pictures?
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Re: Charms & Brian

Post by CharmQuark » Sun May 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Hiya Chelle :D

It was awesome \o/ show was fantastic :D I did get to meet Brian :oops: got his autograph and my picture taken with him :D I was shaking so much lol :oops: will post pic of me and him along with autograph asap :D
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

chelle

Post by chelle » Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

CharmQuark wrote:Hiya Chelle :D

It was awesome \o/ show was fantastic :D I did get to meet Brian :oops: got his autograph and my picture taken with him :D I was shaking so much lol :oops: will post pic of me and him along with autograph asap :D
Cool, its always fun to meet those special people and get an autograph. I once met Usain Bolt, I got the t-shirt that he signed still hanging up against the wall. btw what was the show about?

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Chelle wrote: Cool, its always fun to meet those special people and get an autograph. I once met Usain Bolt, I got the t-shirt that he signed still hanging up against the wall. btw what was the show about?
Oh nice :) well I have the autograph in a frame and the pic on my phone :D it as a science show with a little bit of comedy, Brian done stuff on the universe and the LHC, Ben Goldacre done a talk on health and the medical field, Simon Singh done a tlak all about the big bang, Robin Ince was the funny guy :) there was music and a guy talking about the paramormal :) was a really good mixture :D lasted 3 hours :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

chelle

Post by chelle » Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 am

CharmQuark wrote:... and the pic on my phone :D
I have seen some pictures circulating the web of you and the guys backstage, is it this one that you got on your phone:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2139/charming.jpg

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT :clap:

Omg Chelle that is to funny :clap: seems all my little secrets are coing out now :oops: