Time Zone Desolation

Anything unrelated to the LHC
mrgumby

Time Zone Desolation

Post by mrgumby » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 am

It seems that I'm the only person in Australia/NZ who likes to chat......Everyone else is sleeping (coz of time zone stuff) when I'm awake.....anyone who wants to chat about LHC stuff (I'm a really basic beginner)...this is the link.

http://www.lhcportal.com/IRC.htm

I shall watch and hope.... :pray:

Xymox
Site Admin

Re: Time Zone Desolation

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 am

yes I too have been trapped in time zone hell..

In fact mrgumby and I have chatted..

I think this is cuz we have been in alot of press in the euro zone but have not made as much press in the US/AUS Asia zones.. This is also true of our web stats..

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 pm

I am around most of the time, see not sleeping does have it's perks ;) If i am not around mrgumby say my name and it will come up that someone has and i will be right with you :thumbup: hope to see you around soon

Em :D
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 am

CharmQuark wrote: If i am not around mrgumby say my name ~~~~ and i will be right with you :D
ummm..I believe there are several beings in Mythology that can "appear" if you say their name.... You have me worried now. ;)

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm

mrgumby wrote:
CharmQuark wrote: If i am not around mrgumby say my name ~~~~ and i will be right with you :D
ummm..I believe there are several beings in Mythology that can "appear" if you say their name.... You have me worried now. ;)
LOL mrgumby :P I can asure you the only thing that will apear is the CharmQuark ;)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.