Censorship gives me the creeps.

Anything unrelated to the LHC
chelle

Re: Censorship gives me the creeps.

Post by chelle » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

DCWhitworth wrote:An impressive helmet but not as impressive at this lengendary guy -

Haha, I've never seen this before ... Not bad, not bad at all ... Anyway if I was a cop, he would be the first one I hit with my baton, just out of curiosity to know how effective it is. And if it doesn't make him shut up I would even shoot him with my pistol, you never know with old bread, it can be pretty hard and shock absorbent, like carbon, and if I would hurt him at some point that doesn't really matter in that part of the world, one might even get to be fired for not hitting hard enough, I suppose.
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru

Re: Censorship gives me the creeps.

Post by DCWhitworth » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 am

Chelle wrote:
DCWhitworth wrote:An impressive helmet but not as impressive at this lengendary guy -

Haha, I've never seen this before ... Not bad, not bad at all ... Anyway if I was a cop, he would be the first one I hit with my baton, just out of curiosity to know how effective it is. And if it doesn't make him shut up I would even shoot him with my pistol, you never know with old bread, it can be pretty hard and shock absorbent, like carbon, and if I would hurt him at some point that doesn't really matter in that part of the world, one might even get to be fired for not hitting hard enough, I suppose.
I think this picture was posted under the title "My helmet is made of bread, your government is invalid"

:lol:
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !