The place to discuss the LHC. Commissioning, operation, issues, events ....
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
- Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm
New Status Display is not yet usable behind a 600 kBitsPerSec ADSL connection: The Refresh download occupies all the display time and needs to be ten times less frequent.
- LHCPortal Guru
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: Heemskerk, Netherlands
That is very neat. Nice overview of everything that's going on in a very clever design.