Questions / discussions specific to the ALICE experiment or science
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am
Seems like they're having a small issue with a COFFEE MACHINE??
- LHCPortal Guru
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: Norwich, UK
Hmm, spelled COFEE i.e. There's no F in Coffee today
The LHC - One ring to rule them all !
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 pm
I had to check wiktionary
(apparently they taught me ancient languages in school without telling me)
Anyway... having experts even for fixing coffee machines, I'm getting worried.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
- Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.