Open letter to MagneticTrap

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Stephen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:44 am

That's kind of scary when you say we have no evidence to rule it out. Isn't part of the goals of the LHC is to test the theory of super symmetry? :sad-pacing:

User avatar
chriwi
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: Stuttgart Germany
Contact:

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by chriwi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 am

Experiments never give evidence to rule something out they can alway only proof that something can be done, but never proof that something will never happen.
An theories can only rule something out as long as they are correct and complete, but up to now there is no complete and surely cooorect "theory of everything", probably there never will be.
bye

chriwi

User avatar
Tau
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: Heemskerk, Netherlands

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Tau » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 am

You seem to have forgotten what this thread is about.
Go make you own thread, if you want to talk about this stuff.
:?
- Tau

User avatar
chriwi
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: Stuttgart Germany
Contact:

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by chriwi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 am

I think that really belongs here as long as people still belive that there is a possibility to really proof Magnetic-Trap wrong. There is just no way to proof that, but also no reason to belive that what he claims is true as long as he does't point out any prtediction of his theory + an experiment which schos the same result as the prediction and cannot be explained with any of the accepted theories.
The other way around mistakes in his theory could be proofen if someone could point out any prediction of this theory which contrdicts experimental data. But in my eyes this theory is not stated or documented well enough to allow anyone but Magnetic-Trap point out such a wrong prediction.
Thats what makes magnetic-trap appear noncredible.
bye

chriwi

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Tau wrote: Dear Ivan,
I have no objection against people who think they've reinvented particle physics, or proved the Riemann hypothesis, or whatever.
But in your case, you are scaring people away with the figments of your imagination.
Could you please stop posting scary nonsense on this forum?
Regular nonsense is fine with me; but scaring away people who cannot recognise these lunatic ramblings of a sick mind for what they are is too much for me.
Dear Tau!
I want to live.
My conclusions were made on a solid basis.
But CERN physicists are playing now in Russian Roulette. We all are involved into this wicked deadly dangerous game.

The new start of Planetary Guillotine is planned on the next Thursday, February the 25-th. Physicists will start from 450-GeV energies per proton. In a couple of weeks they will welcome journalists and will show us the 7-TeV collisions (3.5 TeV per proton). Now they remind me those young people, who tried to squeeze out from their car all what it can give. Kids withdrew their exiting race on a camera, not realizing yet that they had made the film about their last minutes of life. Nothing had left from the car and kids, except the video-film. Somebody had taken it and uploaded it into Internet. I’m curious, where will journalists try to upload the film about the Last Minutes of Earth’s Life?

I am not alone in my conclusions, - read the commentary “Big Bang Theory - Dogma of CERN” at the page http://www.newscientist.com/commenting/ ... 700&page=3

Added slightly latter:
Dear Tau!
Are you able to explain “attraction” and “repulsion” between charged particles without usage such notions as “force” and “boomerang”?
I can do that, but it is a quite a long story and I’ll miss it now. If you want I’ll explain it latter.

But the main conclusion is here: the unification of gravity and electromagnetism is unthinkable without the introduction of at least one short additional spatial dimension.

Further, I can make conclusion that “microscopic black holes” are in fact bonded by electromagnetic forces and they are “magnetic holes”.
Theorists from CERN mentioned about additional spatial dimensions and they are dreaming to receive mBHs at LHC, but they made the crudest error, - they use at those additional dimensions the gravity forces, which are 10^36 times weaker than electromagnetic forces.

MBH needs many millions years to ruin the Earth, as a result CERN do not scared to create mBHs.
MMH can ruin the Earth in 1000 seconds or slightly more. What can we do to STOP the LHC?

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Look fact is Ivan says all this stuff without any evidance at all, I used to let him scare me yes I said used to :D Now with much asking around and freaking out for a long time I know enough to not let him get to me no more :D Yes I am proud of me :oops:

Tau I am just pleased that you wrote this Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Stephen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm

MagneticTrap wrote: But the main conclusion is here: the unification of gravity and electromagnetism is unthinkable without the introduction of at least one short additional spatial dimension.

Further, I can make conclusion that “microscopic black holes” are in fact bonded by electromagnetic forces and they are “magnetic holes”.
Theorists from CERN mentioned about additional spatial dimensions and they are dreaming to receive mBHs at LHC, but they made the crudest error, - they use at those additional dimensions the gravity forces, which are 10^36 times weaker than electromagnetic forces.
So you're saying that because of the possible extra dimensions, there will be a a magnetic collapse? Didn't you previously state magnetic holes are created because of x-bosons having some sort of bonding energy?

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Stephen wrote:Didn't you previously state magnetic holes are created because of x-bosons having some sort of bonding energy?
Bosons bonded in a magnetic hole by electromagnetic forces.

Dear Stephen, do you see a contradiction in a series of bottom sentences.

The gravity forces of a black hole are so huge that even a light (photons) can not escape from it.
Electromagnetic interactions are intermediated through exchange of photons.
Electromagnetic interactions are stronger than gravity interactions by 10^36 times.

Can these confronting assertions permit the black hole to be electrically charged? If BH is electrically charged, then it must swallow A-photons and emit B-photons, otherwise black hole would look electrically neutral. Can the gravity force hold on photons, which are mediators of much stronger electromagnetic interactions?

These contradictions can be solved by presentation of gravity as a macroscopic force. Gravity is a force between systems of particles. Microscopic black hole is magnetic hole.

The following assertions can be thought as hypotheses: Magnetic hole is a system of x-bosons intermediated by magnetic photons. Magnetic photons are bonded with magnetic hole and move along magnetic force lines. Isolated magnetic hole do not emit electric photons and it is absolutely dark. The absolute isolation is impossible, consequently magnetic holes can be heated and can radiate electric photons, and as a result magnetic holes can evaporate. It is possible that pulsars are evaporating magnetic holes.
emmylou wrote:Yes I am proud of me
:clap:

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Am not being funny but Ivan is starting to push every wrong button in my body :angry-cussing: it's annoying :angry-banghead:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Shadowdraxx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 pm

mmm

Tau I can totally understand why you made this thread, its very tiresome having to answer things that dont make any sense day in day out, (or even have to go thro it all to read someting of interest) but well he will never stop, it will just slowly change to something else once not realised, Ivan is in a rut, one so deep he cannot get out, he doesnt hear you, he only hears his own fears.

What this means is the posts will continue and the thread will go in all directions just like the others.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Shadowdraxx wrote:mmm

Tau I can totally understand why you made this thread, its very tiresome having to answer things that dont make any sense day in day out, (or even have to go thro it all to read someting of interest) but well he will never stop, it will just slowly change to something else once not realised, Ivan is in a rut, one so deep he cannot get out, he doesnt hear you, he only hears his own fears.

What this means is the posts will continue and the thread will go in all directions just like the others.
But this is not what this thread is about ugh, he has his own thread to spread his crap and whatever, he does not need to do it here aswell, Tau has done the right things he has spoken for alot of us I like this, I can't handle Ivan still scaring here aswell as his own thread ugh, can't be bothered with it all now, it's boring and i am just getting pissy so i will shut up :shh:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 am

Ivan - I don't know much about physics, so I don't know how much of what you're saying is fact based.

User avatar
spencer
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am
Location: Rockville, MD
Contact:

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by spencer » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 am

I reserve my 2 cents to Ivan, for the future.


The far future.

User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by CharmQuark » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 am

spencer wrote:I reserve my 2 cents to Ivan, for the future.


The far future.
This pleases me :D :whistle:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

chriwi wrote:I think that really belongs here as long as people still belive that there is a possibility to really proof Magnetic-Trap wrong. There is just no way to proof that, but also no reason to belive that what he claims is true as long as he does't point out any prtediction of his theory + an experiment which schos the same result as the prediction and cannot be explained with any of the accepted theories.
The other way around mistakes in his theory could be proofen if someone could point out any prediction of this theory which contrdicts experimental data. But in my eyes this theory is not stated or documented well enough to allow anyone but Magnetic-Trap point out such a wrong prediction.
Thats what makes magnetic-trap appear noncredible.
But aren't there some direct evidence to suggest that what he's saying is false?

Post Reply