Open letter to MagneticTrap

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
spencer

Re: Open letter to MagneticTrap

Post by spencer » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Stephen,

I hope, I am not out of line in saying this.

IMHO, any more effort/resources applied to this garbage, the magnetic trap has presented, I shall leave in the hands of Trisectors.

You may not be satisfied, until you do your own research into the history of his 'Convulsions'.

There should be, more that enough information, available on the Web, for you to formulate your own opinion on this matter.

Most of us here, are now focusing on real science, and time-resource management is an issue.

Please be aware, that safety IS the priority.

Thank You.

Allan

Post by Allan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:45 pm

How many agree with me that Ivan, aka MagneticTrap, is more of liability then a help for this forum and should be banded especially after his blatant terrorist comments about bombing Cerm.

Allan

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

That's exactly why he's in the controversial forum. I don't think he should be banned as long as he doesn't continue talking about nuclear bombs and stuff like that.

Tau
LHCPortal Guru

Post by Tau » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Exactly my point. Talking nonsense doesn't bother me, even I do that every once in a while.
(But yes, I guess Ivan thinks he has a good reason; I actually did not expect him to really listen to my point.)
But still, creating fear and distress without a good reason annoys me. :(
- Tau