Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:37 am

You need independent verification. Someone independent needs to verify your work. Validate your research. Check your results... You will have -zero- respect until you have someone check it.

To just scare people is IMMORAL and wrong... If you were here in Arizona in the USA we would have to go outside and talk about this. I really dont like people scaring others for no reason. JUST for the DRAMA and ATTENTION...

Your actions could result in very bad results where someone might die. A girl killed herself because she thought the LHC would destroy the world. YOU could have caused her death.

Are you so sure of your theory that you will let people DIE ??

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:01 am

You need independent verification. Someone independent needs to verify your work. Validate your research. Check your results... You will have -zero- respect until you have someone check it.
I wrote hundreds of personal letters to scientists. But I did not received any reasonable answer from them, except couple of abusive responces. The cause is clear, - no one wants to speak about the End of World, because to speak about this means to become charlatan and drop of scientific reputation.
YOU could have caused her death.
No. She died September, 2008. I understood that LHC is really dangerous in September, 2008. Now I live as a prisoner, sentenced to be killed by CERN. My health is ruined. Who had ruined it? I spent my money and time in order to save myself, my relatives, you and your relatives. But all is in vain. It seems, it is impossible to prevent the global suicide.
Are you so sure of your theory that you will let people DIE ??
I wrote the probabilities upper. CERN can kill more than 6 000 000 000 people. May be tomorrow, may be in a week, in a year.

User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 am

Ok I have read all your "papers" and your site. I have read some of your posts on fourms I found on google with your email address..

This is so far my favorite.. In the US we would have locked you up for a terroristic threat. You would now be in jail.
The knowing of a future catastrophe and impossibility to prevent it makes me crazy. Here is my madman ravings: Fasten your belts! We are ready to fly in icy comets to other planet systems in order to bust the panspermia. What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as seeds of new civilizations? The letter to Osama bin Laden: “Dear terrorist! Give me an air-plane with couple of nuclear bombs. I’ll drop the first bomb at LHC and the second on the CERN’s headquarters. Otherwise, we all will die because the global terrorists from CERN want to create the magnetic trap of Devil.'
http://www.scientificconcerns.com/Forum ... f=16&t=752

I think that says it all... Once your ready to kill people over a obsession I think the magnetic trap of the devil has already got you. You have been trapped by your own thoughts that magnetically attracted to themselves and repel all opposing thoughts.

It is truly the Magnetic Trap of the Devil.

User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 am

Now I live as a prisoner, sentenced to be killed by CERN. My health is ruined. Who had ruined it?
YOU ruined it. You CHOOSE to believe something that is incorrect...

==YOU== are causing your own problems. NOT CERN...

User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 am

I am going to bed now. I will pick this up again in the morning.

Look, you really should consider that the LHC -MIGHT- be safe. It is =POSSIBLE= that you are incorrect.

It -IS- possible that you are incorrect ? Mathematically it is possible correct ?

It might be possible that everything will be ok ?

It is possible that the LHC will not cause a problem is that correct ?

It -IS- possible isn't it ?

I do not wish any bad feelings towards you. I wish i could help. I am just upset.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 am

Ximox wrote: How do we go about proving your theories ?
Ivan wrote: Begin from this thread. Read my first post, think, make your own conclusion.
Ximox wrote: NO. no no...Your theories need to be proven and checked. BB theory has a HUGE advantage over you. Its been checked and rechecked and tested...
This thread has the name "Several biggest errors of particle physicists".

If it was named "Errors of BB model", "Errors of Ivan's cosmology model", "Errors in Magnetic hole theory" you would be correct in your "no, no, no."

So, do you agree with my assertion about crude errors in documents about our safety from Collider? Read and say.

User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 am

Other people have answered your question in other forums. The physics have already been reviewed in the other forums.


I have a more important question and then I am going to bed. I will check tomorrow.

Is it -possible- you are incorrect ? mathematically ?

What is the probability that you are wrong ?

Has it occurred to you that you might be wrong ?

I am going to bed, I will check this thread in the morning.

User avatar
March_Hare
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by March_Hare » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:21 am

MagneticTrap wrote: So, do you agree with my assertion about crude errors in documents about our safety from Collider? Read and say.
I (and I suspect most if not all of us here on this forum) am unable to judge this as I lack the required background.

However, since you make extraordinary claims you will need extraordinary evidence to convince me of your point of view. Scientists *may* make mistakes, but certain aspects of the scientific process (such as publication in peer reviewed journals, experimental proof of theories and models, etc.) are set up to stimulate discussion, open debate, transparency on methods and reasoning, and thereby to advance science.

If you do not have experimental evidence of your point of view, if your ideas were not yet reviewed / commented on, I think you are posting in the wrong forum. We are not all scientists and we are not the right group of people to talk to if you want feedback on your ideas. As far as I understand the intentions of most of us, we are simply enthusiasts who are fascinated by the LHC, with varying backgrounds where it comes to education, and so on.

So, I advice you to get feedback on your ideas from people more competent than I am, publish it, and get supporting evidence. When you have that, I may be interested in listening to you. As long as you don't, I will keep pointing you in the direction of established scientific methods and principles of working. Though they are not perfect they have worked in the past, and I trust they will continue to do so until long after the LHC has been replaced by an even bigger machine.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
~Douglas Adams

User avatar
DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am
Location: Norwich, UK

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by DCWhitworth » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 am

MagneticTrap wrote:
You need independent verification. Someone independent needs to verify your work. Validate your research. Check your results... You will have -zero- respect until you have someone check it.
I wrote hundreds of personal letters to scientists. But I did not received any reasonable answer from them, except couple of abusive responces. The cause is clear, - no one wants to speak about the End of World, because to speak about this means to become charlatan and drop of scientific reputation.
This sums it up perfectly. Science works by having independant verification of theories, no one will valildate your theory. There are two possible reasons for this.

1. You are right and every single scientist you have contacted is in secret plot to keep the risks quiet and is perfectly prepared to have the world destroyed as long as it preserves their "scientific reputation".

2. You are a seriously paranoid and deluded person who believes that people are hiding things from you when they say you're wrong and who is using the internet as a platform because he can't get attention any other way.

Shall we have a vote on this ?

I suggest you take up religion, unswerving faith in an idea that has no basis in science is a really good trait there.
Last edited by DCWhitworth on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

nutcracker
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by nutcracker » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:06 am

Shadowdraxx wrote:Please please please dont engage this "debate" i can link several forums where it starts identical to this semi random figues with no baseline maths involved, leading to tevatron and on and on and erm yeah, but the fact is all it does is go round in circles for 6 months until either:

A: Ivan is banned

B: Thread is locked

IVAN mate serious give it up already many many many people have asked you time and time again to write a paper with the MATHS of this home made theory, and submit it to a journal, dont continue to link the same stuff and promote your "Magnetic trap of the devil" site, it just gets people who are interested in real discussion angry and unwilling to listen.

and what ever you do, dont do what u did on the forum below....
The probability that you will be killed by CERN in the period of the next day is about 2-3%.
The probability that you will be killed by CERN till December 25 is about 30%.

Say about these probabilities to your President.
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=26582&st=0

However Ivan, its worth noting (for good reasons) that although you are scaring REAL people with this stuff, the thread which was created has been (very patiently) answered and broken down for us laymans to understand, for this those guys are due big respects to helping out calm down some scared people, and to anyone else out there it is wanting to learn for themselves and get involved, its well worth a good read, u feel the fear melting away the more you read it.

Peace out to all (yup inc u ivan).
I give the following probabilities:
A. 99 % that you are Robbie DG
B. 0.5 % that you are not
C. 0.5 % I leave to my mistake :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can smell your fear from here man ;)
Once more a free piece of advice on fear management: CONFRONT it Robbie. That means: you have to accept a certain margin of insecurity. You cannot know 100% for sure, that nothing will go wrong at the LHC. That's life. Try to live it. Concentrate on yourself, not on others.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Shadowdraxx » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 am

your theory is incorrect much like ivans, sorry pal dunno who that person is, im just someone that doesnt like folk saying crap and scaring folk without digesting the facts first :)

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Do not take the theory of magnetic hole. It is quite hard. I need much time in order to draw dozens of explanative pictures and texts in foreign language.

Take the errors, made in the documents about your safety from Collider.

The most crude error is hidden in comparison of magnetic holes (mh), created on collider with the ones, created by cosmo-atmospheric particles.
from another forum: Of course. And you will now explain why Cosmic rays have 10^20 eV since records began. And then you will compare it with the LHC.
Collider’s mh has about 0 TeV kinetic energy and about 1 TeV rest mass.
Equivalent cosmo-atmospheric mh has 1 000 000 TeV kinetic energy and 1 TeV rest mass.

Collider mh can grow and capture slow particles.
Cosmo-atmospheric will be ruined.

a. What will happen to nucleus, smashed by eV neutron?
b. What will happen to nucleus, smashed by TeV neutron?

a. Capture and growth of nucleus.
b. Destruction of nucleus.

Make the thought model with two 10kg bottles with neutrons, descried in the first post, and you will have in eV-case Hiroshima like result; but in the TeV-case the bottle will be safe.

What will you do with architect, if he had built the construction, which killed some people?

These company of physicists (2003) J.-P. Blaizot, J. Iliopoulos, J. Madsen, G.G. Ross, P. Sonderegger, H.-J. Specht, (2008) John Ellis, Gian Giudice, Michelangelo Mangano, Igor Tkachev and Urs Wiedemann made several crude errors and must be brought to criminal responsibility. Collider must be closed; otherwise we all can die very soon with great probability, encounted in dozens of percents.

I repeat: an analysis of their errors is much simpler than the model of magnetic hole. Let’s here discus their errors, but not my person and not the theory of magnetic hole. Let’s save our and their lives.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

phil
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Gloucestershire UK

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by phil » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi there :)

I would just like to say, that it is people like Ivan who made my partner ill with severe anxiety last year at the start up of the LHC. :evil: After reading Ivors claptrap she suffered a really bad anxiety attack that made here very ill. It took her 3 months to be able to leave the house and live normally again. She got through it herself by studying the LHC and learning that it isen't going to destroy the world. 8-)

She even wrote to a few particle physicists and directed them to Ivors site and the answers she recieved were that his scienctific knowledge is claptrap and it isen't even scientific.

It's scaremongers like you Ivor who frighten people and make them ill. You repeat yourself over and over.. give it a rest mate!!

Anyway, I love this forum :) and be able to follow the progress of the LHC even my partner follows it all day long now and has turned her anxiety into more understanding and knowledge now after doing a lot of studying. ;)

Thanks again for this cool forum.

User avatar
Xymox
Site Admin
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az USA
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Xymox » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:54 pm

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/04/dr_dark_energy/

How is that for coverage Ivan !

Look your famous !

phil
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Gloucestershire UK

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by phil » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

This is for discern,
Why PM with some more doom and gloom..you are just as bad as Ivan.. Please don't PM me again with your scaremongery LHC doomsday rubbish!! :roll:

It just dosen't even make sense lol :lol:

Post Reply