Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
CharmQuark
Site Admin

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Sun May 22, 2011 12:36 am

To be fair Allan he ain't posted since last Nov.......Would like to see him come back and tell us that he was wrong but i know he won't, he is gone and i personally hope that he is with his family and leading a semi normal life :D god i am to nice :whistle:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

Allan

Post by Allan » Sun May 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Whoops! I thought that was new post from him. Guess I had better start reading the dates of the post.

Because of his continual repetition of the same thing over and over again I got so tired of him that I would just as soon he doesn't returned because I have my doubts that he will ever change and start saying anything that is even half way intelligent.

Allan

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Sun May 22, 2011 6:32 pm

You are right Allan he would probably just start his usual rambles about something that don't even exist, I did feel sorry for him to a point because i think in the end he was just so scared he had himself stuck and no matter how many of us explained why it would not happen his mind state wouldn't let him accept that :ugeek:

I wish people that are scared was more like me, ask the questions, get the answers then deal with it and not be scared anymore, I am guessing this is a big thing to ask from people??

Charms.
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

polited

Post by polited » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 pm

hello dears,
Difficult as it may be to understand, this article isn't really about whether or not Camping's predictions (or religion in general) is accurate; it's about the psychology of people who join doomsday cults, and the psychology of cognitive dissonance in general. I'm guessing you didn't read past the title though.hmmm lolz remember ivan is that truth or dare

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Ivan :angry-tappingfoot: where are you :scared-yipes: hope you are well whatever you are doing :thumbup: miss you!!! :Heart:

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 pm

I do miss Ivan... Maybe I will send him a email....

( edit ) I sent him a email. I do miss him and I am worried he is doing ok..

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Wow on his web site he has a downloadable program apperently he wrote...

It does not appear to be a virus. Virus Total ( which checks against 43 virus programs ) shows its clean..
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/rep ... 1317817767

Funny when i submitted it, it had already been submitted before. So someone else was worried it was a virus !! heheheh...

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/Explosion.exe

FOr anyone not familiar with his work his web site has all the details
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow.... i have always like Ivan's graphics...

This is really lunitic fringe art..

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Oooooh wow he has updated his site!!! I had a look a month or so ago and it wasn't updated then, I shall have to have a look tonight when I get in :) When is the world gonna end now? I know there is a scheduled doomsday on the 21st by the ever loving Mr Camping LMAO and of course next year on the 21st of Dec, but would love something spectacular inbetween haha.

I really miss him being around :( hope he send you an email back \o/ if not I think I might have to call him, just hope he can understand my accent hehe.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm

CharmQuark wrote:Oooooh wow he has updated his site!!!
Has he? His latest post there dates back to November 7th.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah I seen that once I had posted it :D give me a break even I have blonde moments darling :P

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Today is the 1 year anniversary of Ivan's disappearance. I wonder what has happened to him.

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Can't believe a year has gone so fast. I think he just realised that he was wrong and went to live his life, I would like it if one day he does come back even to say hello and tell us what he has been upto :thumbup: I miss him being around here a lot :oops:

Lets hope he has been living a good life the past year and has been enjoying spending time with his family and not being scared of the LHC :thumbup:

Janelouise

Post by Janelouise » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Yay for Ivan :icon-wink: :icon-lol:

CharmQuark
Site Admin

Post by CharmQuark » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:35 am

Ivan!!!

Don't make me call you and see where you are :angry-tappingfoot: