Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Stephen

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 am

This article is very scary, and it is written objectively. :sad-pacing:

Beast

Post by Beast » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

Since the first artificial star, you go to Chernobyl to clean the toilet.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 am

OK... While the cat was away,,, the Beast did play...

I am sorry for my lack of proper policing...

Yes Beast has stepped over the line... I warned him via official warning and he then posted a number of times in Russian. It was a simple request. Post in english..

Everything else I was fine with...

But NOooOooOoOoo...... Beast had to continue to break the rules...

I am willing to allow almost anything in this forum. I even warned him...

Off to block his entire IP block....

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 am

Beast will not be joining us again...

See my comments in his 666 thread... I am sad he could not follow the rules.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 am

Ivan you made the news again ! I am sure this will bring many people to your web site.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/18 ... _forecast/

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 am

Good job Ivan. You didn't even need to call any scientist to reach the news.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am

Read the Great Job of Luis Sancho!
I would give him the Best Prize from the saved humanity, if the humanity will have a brain to listen him and will have the time to stop the CERN!

http://miniblackhole.achtphasen.net/San ... olf_ct.pdf
Luis Sancho. A Quark Cannon in the Fractal Universe.

p.149
Mr. Wilczek, a Nobel prize, called the liquid with a more ominous name, ice-9 and said it could blow the Earth.
…Instead of opening an investigation of the matter, CERN asked all employees NOT to talk about Ice-9 and state there was no risk…

p. 153 Sheldon Glasgow, a Nobel Prize…
“…A new-born strangelet could engulf atomic nuclei, growing relentlessly, and ultimately consuming the entire Earth..”

But after, Wilczek and Glasgow were hired by CERN to defend their Global Guillotine.

Be ready to be killed, or take action to stop the global suicide.

spencer

Post by spencer » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Instructions:

Use 'Garbage' stamp, and return to bottom of 'pseudo' pile where this came from.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:52 pm

1. You mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice-nine
2. Why do you think this material will be created at the LHC?
3. What is the connection between Ice-nine and your theory of magnetic holes?
4. Why do you mention strangelets, if you previously stated you don't believe them to be dangerous? You do realize the possibility of strangelets production in the LHC is smaller than the possibility of it being created at the RHIC collider, right?
5. If what you're saying about Ice-nine is true, then why do these scientists defend CERN?
6. If you really want to take action, call this scientist.
http://internal.physics.uwa.edu.au/~john/

tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru

Post by tswsl1989 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Stephen wrote:1. You mean this?
I believe the paper means this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_IX
Stephen wrote:2. Why do you think this material will be created at the LHC?
4. Why do you mention strangelets, if you previously stated you don't believe them to be dangerous? You do realize the possibility of strangelets production in the LHC is smaller than the possibility of it being created at the RHIC collider, right?
5. If what you're saying about Ice-nine is true, then why do these scientists defend CERN?
Giving an answer to any of these is unnecessary, all he's trying to do now is through things at people until someone gives him what he wants. Like a toddler who hasn't got their own way :)
Stephen wrote:6. If you really want to take action, call this scientist.
This would mean that Ivan would have to have a proper, mathematically defined theory that he was willing to share. He's not shown any signs of producing one, despite being asked. Besides, scientists are all against him ;)

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 pm

That's why I recommended him this specific scientist. He doesn't believe in the "religious big bang", so he should be more willing to listen to Ivan.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Stephen wrote:1. You mean this?
Ice-9 is some form of dangerous matter, invented by authors of fantastic stories.
Wilczek applied this term to strange matter, which can be created at colliders, and which can transform the whole Earth’s matter into strange matter, into “ice-9”.
Stephen wrote:2. Why do you think this material will be created at the LHC?
Magnetic hole, investigated by me, as I found not long ago, was invented by other authors and it was named by different terms: “magnetized vacuum”, “magnetic domain”, “ferromagnetic QHD-vacuum”.
I received lattice. They also worked at lattice. I received: minimal possible dangerous hole must have 510 “x-bosons”; with total energy about 340 GeV; or about 670 MeV per one x-boson. They received about 350 MeV per the one item in their lattice made from quark-gluon condensate. I and they received approximately the same value of magnetic field.
Our invented matters are very close to strange matter, discussed by Wagner and Sancho.
From the other hand, if I use additional dimensions I’ll receive the rapidly rowing black hole of Rössler and Plaga. That is one and the same dangerous object, which can be created in a several days and which can explode the Earth.
Stephen wrote: 4. Why do you mention strangelets, if you previously stated you don't believe them to be dangerous? You do realize the possibility of strangelets production in the LHC is smaller than the possibility of it being created at the RHIC collider, right?
“Entropy argument” of LSAG is wrong in the case if the strangelet is made from “sea quarks”, i.e. in the vacuum between flying by protons. Their argument would be correct if it was formed in the space of ion collision.
Stephen wrote: 5. If what you're saying about Ice-nine is true, then why do these scientists defend CERN?
It is better to have money and risk to die, than live without money and without risk. But they are risking not only by their own lives, - they risk by all of us. So we have corrupted science now.
Stephen wrote: 6. If you really want to take action, call this scientist.
Let he call me +3 8 050 560 47 69 and let he take action too.

Read Luis Sancho, - his new article is Great.
http://miniblackhole.achtphasen.net/San ... olf_ct.pdf

Best wishes, Ivan.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm

You've confused me. So now you're saying your magnetic holes are a combination of strangelets, black holes, x-bosons and ice?

spencer

Post by spencer » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Instructions:

Use Triple 'Garbage' stamp, and place on top of 'pseudo' pile.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 am

Stephen wrote:You've confused me. So now you're saying your magnetic holes are a combination of strangelets, black holes, x-bosons and ice?
It has analogues properties.

I begun from the formula pB=mc^2 which is analogues to GMm/R=mc^2/2.

These formulae are of black holes. The first hole is bonded by magnetic forces; the second hole is bonded by gravity forces.

I have made two absolutely different mathematical deductions beginning from the first formula and received in both cases the same results:
critical field ~ 10^16 teslas;
energy per one constituent element ~ 670 MeV.

Not long ago I found articles about magnetized vacuum lattice, where I saw the critical values which are very close to my values.

I worked with magnetic forces. Other authors worked with chromomagnetic and chromoelectric forces. It is known that usual permanent bar-magnet can not be stable if we use only magnetic forces. It can be stable if its elements are bonded by magnetic forces directed along one direction, and by electric forces directed along perpendicular direction. In vacuum we have the analogues situation: constituent elements of ferromagnetic vacuum domain are bonded by several forces: magnetic, electric, color; or by chromomagnetic and chromoelectric. So, one can receive analogues results at different approaches. One can name the dangerous ferromagnetic vacuum as “magnetic hole”, another can name it as “quark-gluon condensate”, “strange matter” and so on.

The smallest droplet of such condensate can transform the whole planet into an embryo of “neutron star”. That will look as collaptical explosion. Have the CERN physicists the rights to experiment with such dangerous matter. They will not be able to stop the collapse if it will start. Collapse will stop only after the whole Solar system will be transformed into this condensate, into pulsar or magnetar.