Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Kasuha

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Kasuha » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Chelle wrote:Combustion of matter, during experiments on both edges of our existence (hot & cold), reactions have surfaced such as bose-nova's and fireballs, is there still a need to push these limits any further.
Regarding combustion it's really hard to outperform stars which combust hydrogen to helium, helium to carbon, etc etc ... all the way to iron which is the lowest energetic state of atomic matter, changing it to anything else requires adding energy.
Surprisingly, LHC is mostly made of iron...

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am

I doubt whether anyone in this topic is either really
A. Scared
B. Serious in their beliefs.

I rather suspect its all just attention seeking.

For this reason, there is no point in trying to correct the fallacious logic or science, as that is not the point of the post.

There are none so blind as they who are determined not to see, because then they won't have an excuse to keep posing for no reason.

Yes I'm a grumpy old man with no patience for fools.

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 am

mrgumby wrote:I doubt whether anyone in this topic is either really
A. Scared
B. Serious in their beliefs.
I shall be very surprised if our beautiful Earth would not be exploded by physicists in a several days/months/years. I hate them. I do not want that they kill me, my children, my mother. ************** ************ ***************** * ******** ******************* ************************************ ******* ************************************ They are worse, than Osama bin Laden.

I love the Earth, I love the reasonable humankind. I hate criminals.

Best wishes to all of you, Ivan.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:58 am

That was pretty extreme Ivan. I did mention things I did not want you to do, threaten CERN..

I edited your post and removed that reference..

There really is no reason to threaten CERN it makes you look really crazy.

AGAIN,,, you can stop CERN with a peer reviewed paper. Its really that simple. I suggest you not threaten CERN and do a paper. Far more effective. These are public documents and others can test your theories. If you can prove your point, CERN would have to stop. Its simple.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 am

Just a reminder of the rules... There arn't many.. Dont threaten people. Thats a good one.

Mailo

Post by Mailo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am

MagneticTrap wrote:I shall be very surprised if our beautiful Earth would not be exploded by physicists in a several days/months/years. I hate them. I do not want that they kill me, my children, my mother. ************** ************ ***************** * ******** ******************* ************************************ ******* ************************************ They are worse, than Osama bin Laden.

Actually I do believe Ivan that this is going on in his head (I've met other "independant researchers who were equally convinced of their stuff and reality-resistant ... one claimed you could launch a spaceship by generating anti-gravity via rotating rings). No matter if it is actually true, shouldn't stuff like the edited post and his earlier death threats be reported to the police? We can't really know for sure whether he is going to let the matter drop or try to actually kill someone in his blind hate. That or incite someone else to kill.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 am

CERN knows about Ivan. Rest assured.

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 am

MagneticTrap wrote: I hate criminals.

I hate criminals too.

I especially hate those who incite others to violence because of their own extreme beliefs.

Free Speech is a wonderful and extremely valuable thing....unfortunately some people take advantage of free speech to promulgate non-thinking, illogical violence.

Ivan...The likelyhood that you are right and every physicist in the world is wrong...is ZERO.

Give it away. See a psychiatrist. PLEASE. Before you do damage to people.

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 am

Lets just drop the subject. He loves the attention.

mrgumby

Post by mrgumby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 am

agreed

Xymox
Site Admin

Post by Xymox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 am

I got it.... chelle stole Ivans thread and Ivan was just showing chelle whos boss in attracting attention...

chelle and everybody, this thread is for direct discussion of Ivan's ideas. This is where Ivan can defend his claims. We need to stick to that.

Kasuha

Post by Kasuha » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 am

MagneticTrap wrote:I shall be very surprised if our beautiful Earth would not be exploded by physicists in a several days/months/years.
Life's full of surprises.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Ivan, you made a very big progress last week. You found a new job, and you even acknowledged the fact that your theory might be wrong. How come you are so pessimistic again?

chelle

Post by chelle » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Kasuha wrote:Regarding combustion it's really hard to outperform stars which combust hydrogen to helium, helium to carbon, etc etc ... all the way to iron which is the lowest energetic state of atomic matter, changing it to anything else requires adding energy.
Surprisingly, LHC is mostly made of iron...
There is no iron coming from the sun, now that would be something.

One way of how energy might travel outward to the surface of the sun, involves the flow of matter itself, with hotter, less-dense material rising upward while cooler, more-dense material sinks downward to replace it. you might want to check out what the current theories of the sun are, here is an interesting course:http://www.opencourse.info/astronomy/in ... _interior/

btw from the cern website:
The LHC is a machine of extreme hot and cold. When two beams of protons collide, they will generate temperatures more than 100 000 times hotter than the heart of the Sun, concentrated within a minuscule space. http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/LHc/Facts-en.html
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.
Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann - Mary Schmich

MagneticTrap

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Stephen wrote:Ivan, you made a very big progress last week. You found a new job, and you even acknowledged the fact that your theory might be wrong. How come you are so pessimistic again?
1. Almost all my life I am forced to make money in the field, far from physics. I am free in reasoning; I say the truth in my conclusions. Physicists, who make money in physics, especially at accelerators and colliders, know that, if they will say the truth, the TeV-physics will be closed and they will must to seek for a new job. So, they are criminals. They are liars. In order to have finances they say lie to governments about a 100% safety of collisions.

2. I did not say that I was wrong. I said that probability is slightly smaller, because the Earth did not explode till now, after 10 days had passed after the first million of 3.5 TeV collisions.

3. Pessimistic? How I can be glad, if I can see, how crazy physicists are exploding my planet, how they are murdering my mother and my children? I tried to stop this madness but was completely neglected.
Xymox wrote:I got it.... chelle stole Ivans thread and Ivan was just showing chelle whos boss in attracting attention...

chelle and everybody, this thread is for direct discussion of Ivan's ideas. This is where Ivan can defend his claims. We need to stick to that.
I afraid that a dangerous droplet of subnuclear condensate (BEC or FDC) can be created at the collider. Chelle explains his point of view about atomic Bose-Einstein Condensate (BEC) and has the right to do that.
mrgumby wrote:Ivan...The likelyhood that you are right and every physicist in the world is wrong...is ZERO.
Dear mrgumby, what will happen if the mass of lambda-hyperon in a droplet, containing 1000 such lambda-hyperons is about 600 MeV?
My answer: Explosion of Earth.

Dear mrgumby, what will happen if the mass of neutron in a droplet, containing 1000 such neutrons is about 600 MeV?

Dear mrgumby, what will happen if the mass of nucleon in a droplet, containing 1000 nucleons (neutrons and lambda-hyperons) is about 600 MeV?

Dear mrgumby, what will happen if the magnetic moment of x-boson is comparable to the magnetic moment of proton?

Mailo wrote:
MagneticTrap wrote:I shall be very surprised if our beautiful Earth would not be exploded by physicists in a several days/months/years. I hate them. I do not want that they kill me, my children, my mother. ************** ************ ***************** * ******** ******************* ************************************ ******* ************************************ They are worse, than Osama bin Laden.

...No matter if it is actually true, shouldn't stuff like the edited post and his earlier death threats be reported to the police?
I am agreed. I several times wrote to Prosecutors Office of Russia about a crime of CERN, but my letters were resend to criminals, to Russian Academy of Sciences. I’ll try to explain policemen, who come to arrest me, about global terrorists.
Xymox wrote:..you can stop CERN with a peer reviewed paper...
Ha-ha-ha! “Peer-reviewed” by criminals. Ha-ha-ha.