Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Anything can be discussed, tempers may flare.
This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site.

Moderator: CharmQuark

Forum rules
Any controversial topic can be discussed. Freedom of expression is encouraged. The scientific validity of things posted in this forum may stray from reality quite wildly and the reader is advised to keep that in mind. Please refrain from bad language and DO NOT get overly abusive with other members. You MUST post in English. It is OK to have fiercely intense debate. This forum has no connection with CERN, the LHC or my site. The views here do not represent the forum's views or my views in any way. It is meant as a place to debate or discuss subjects that may create heated debate. Almost no moderation will occur in this forum at all.
Post Reply
User avatar
CharmQuark
Site Admin
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Berwick-Upon-Tweed (UK)

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by CharmQuark » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS IVAN :dance: :clap: :wave:

Stephen it would be a real shame if he did, cause yanno it's alright for him to have these thoughts but them poor kids :eh: :roll: :snooty:
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted with large ones either by Albert Einstein.

User avatar
DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am
Location: Norwich, UK

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by DCWhitworth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Well when someone is quoted as saying they want to associate with Osama Bin Laden and acquire nuclear weapons then certain people will take this very seriously (as indeed they should).
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 am

Happy New Year!
I wish this New Year would not be the Last Year of our Earth's history!
That is why I want collisions with energy more than 0.1 TeV per particle would be banned by the international law.

--------------------------------------
Stephen wrote:
...
4. Even if somehow light proton eating magnetic monopole was created, it would destroy 10^18 nucleons before leaving the earth.

I think those are solid arguments.
Dear Stephen, you again repeat the error about destruction of only 10^18 protons.

Yesterday I made a program and refreshed my page "Crude Errors in Risk Assessment of Colliders" http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html

Here is a part from it:
----------------------------
The second crude error is made by the authors of http://doc.cern.ch/yellowrep/2003/2003-001/p1.pdf They wrote
...magnetic monopoles can catalyze proton decay. Can this be a problem?
At each catalysis event energy is released by the decaying proton, causing the monopole to move. It is straightforward to estimate the number of protons that could be destroyed before the monopole escapes the Earth. Monopoles are expected to have a strong cross-section with normal matter. As a result the mean free path of a monopole moving through iron is given by (formula)..
In each collision a nucleon is destroyed so the escaping monopole will destroy 10^18 nucleons: negligibly small compared to the total number of nucleons.
The author’s logic would be correct only in the case of isotropic medium. But the Earth has it’s own gravity field and it’s own magnetic field. Both these fields are not isotropic. Created monopoles will not go far from the attracting places. They will randomly move around these places till destroy all protons of the Earth. So the correct number is not 10^18 but 10^51, divided by the number of created monopoles.

Let's make a computer model. In order to see the point of particle's exit we'll make two-dimensional model. Three-dimensional model gives analogues result. Let the length of free path of dangerous particle will be 10^2 times smaller the radius of the Earth model. Then, in the absence of gravity field, according to theory it must collide and ruin (10^2)^2 = 10000 particles. Testing the program four times, we can receive the following figures.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/er.gif
The dangerous particle ruined correspondingly 11584, 6688, 11308, 18644 protons. These numbers do not differ greatly from the number given by statistical theory.

Let's begin to switch on the gravity by steps in conventional units: 0.01; 0.02; 0.04; 0.08.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/er1.gif
The correspondent numbers of ruined protons are 55 603; 101 161; 189 545; 10 000 000. In the last case the dangerous particle did not leave the model, but the program was stitched out at the number 10 000 000.

At the further growth of gravity field to the values 0.2; 0.4 we can see that the particle makes the same 10 000 000 collisions, but paints the smaller regions near the center of the model.
Image
Consequently, the strongly interacting dangerous particle will not leave the Earth until it will ruin almost the whole Earth's matter. Of course, the time, needed to utter destruction of Earth is extremely huge, but if we take into account the next error of CERN's physicists, this time would be diminished to about 1000 seconds.

User avatar
tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by tswsl1989 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 am

I'll start by saying I'm far from convinced by your arguments MT
Why is such confidence, - you would ask.

Compare Newtonian black hole and magnetic hole:
GMm / r = mc^2 / 2;
pB = mc^2.
I can think of other equations of similar form that do not describe Black holes, Magnetic Holes or any other type of singularity-esque phenomenon.

E=mc^2 (Mass energy equivalence)
f=mc^2/2h (Frequency of photons released in matter-antimatter anhillation in the simplest case)

What is your justification for describing pB = mc^2 as a Magnetic Hole? You criticise others for blindly repeating earlier errors/statements yet this is exactly what you are doing to defend your theory.

Do not make the assumption that people are stupid. Treat them as equals and present us with your reasoning, theory and quantifiable experimental and/or observational data that backs up your arguments.

Until you are willing to do so, people will continue to ignore you. You're not giving us any reason to listen.

User avatar
DCWhitworth
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am
Location: Norwich, UK

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by DCWhitworth » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am

Hear, hear !

He's asking us *not* to take CERN's reassurances on faith but at the same time seems to be asking us to accept his explanations on the same basis.
DC

The LHC - One ring to rule them all !

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Ivan, I can't take you seriousely if you only address a short sentence of my long paragraph.

You start talking about CERN's calculations of magnetic monopoles again. Didn't you say you were afraid of magnetic holes and not magnetic monopoles? The danger of magnetic monopoles was studied in length, and they concluded that there isn't any danger. You still haven't explained the existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs, which are much denser than the earth, and wouldn't be here if dangerous monopoles could be created in particle collisions. Don't you think all the educated scientists who have read the report would have noticed if there was something wrong or missing from the calculation?

Happy new year to you too. Let's hope this is the year when you finally stop being afraid of your invented theories.
Last edited by Stephen on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 pm

What is your justification for describing pB = mc^2 as a Magnetic Hole?
Let’s study analogies between holes and wells of different nature (gravitational, nuclear, electric, magnetic, electromagnetic, chromomagnetic, mixed) in different spaces (configurational, isotopic, energetic).

Gravitational (Newtonian) black hole: GMm/r = mc^2/2.
Nuclear quasi-hole: E_{b} = Δ(mc^2).
Electric monopole hole: kq^2/r = mc^2.
Magnetic monopole hole: kq_{m}^2 / r = mc^2.
Electric dipole hole: p_{el}E = mc^2.
Magnetic dipole hole: p_{m}B = mc^2.
Electromagnetic hole: p_{el}E + p_{m}B = mc^2.


Right sides of equations are the rest energies of the objects, or defect, as in the case of nuclear quasi-hole, or…

Left side is the energy of the field, which is completely or almost completely outside of the radius.

In the case of gravity hole – there is nothing inside the Schwarzschild radius. All energy is the energy of a gravity funnel. But there are no completely formed holes. Black holes are impossible, but gravitational collapse is possible and collapse is accompanied by gamma-burst and disappearance of gravity funnel.
Extremely urgent note:
Observable facts: there are gamma-bursts with the energy comparable to the total rest energy of stars.
Not proved official hypotheses, transformed into dogmas: existence of black holes; evaporation of black holes.
Dangerous conclusions: astronomers see black holes; there is a huge black hole in the center of our Galaxy, others false dogmatic conclusions.
More philosophically reliable conclusions: corrected Hawking formula describes luminosities of stars; in the Universe there are no any black holes.

Nuclear quasi-hole: E_{b} = Δ(mc^2).
Nucleus can be thought as quasi-hole or well, bonded by nuclear forces. Nuclear quasi-holes are limited by last, almost stable element U, because protons repeal each other by electric forces.
Nuclear quasi-hole explains us:
1. why the mass of nucleon differs, dependently of quantity of nucleons in nucleus;
2. the cause of the depth of well;
3. the cause of width of well;
4. dependence of capture ability from the kinetic energy of captured particle.
These properties are common to some other holes and wells!

Electric monopole hole: kq^2/r = mc^2.
This formula gives us the possibility to compute the classical radius of an electron. There is nothing inside the classical radius. The whole electron is outside the radius in the form of electric field! Electric monopole hole does not grow.

Magnetic monopole hole: kq_{m}^2 / r = mc^2.
Classical electrodynamics forbids the magnetic monopole hole.

Physical vacuum is the not the absolutely empty medium. It is filled by different virtual pairs. In extremely strong fields (caused by collisions of particles of the same charge) the vacuum can be exited. Exited places of vacuum, which are able to destroy protons and to grow, capturing the remnants of protons, were named by Magnetic Holes. It was investigated further that electromagnetic holes are much more real. They can explain us a large variety of observable data.

But CERN is not interested in the physics now. It is the criminal organization, which will non stop themselves. It can be stop only by police. That is almost impossible, - so, people, be ready to die very soon.
You start talking about CERN's calculations of magnetic monopoles again. Didn't you say you were afraid of magnetic holes and not magnetic monopoles?
CERN did investigate monopoles and did not investigate magnetic holes (which are dipoles), but their main property, - the intensity of interaction with protons, - is similar.
The danger of magnetic monopoles was studied in length, and they concluded that there isn't any danger.
And they made several crude errors in their calculations. I suspect that the 2003 and 2008 articles are falsified dummies, designed to fool and pacify the population. That is a crime! They will kill us all.
You still haven't explained the existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs, which are much denser than the earth, and wouldn't be here if dangerous monopoles could be created in particle collisions.
The existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs can be applicable as an argument against microscopic black holes with extremely small cross sections (r=10^-51 m). But magnetic holes have much bigger cross sections (r=10^-16 m). CERN used the small number of destructed protons as an argument against magnetic monopoles, but as we can see, they made an error there.
Don't you think all the educated scientists who have read the report would have noticed if there was something wrong or missing from the calculation?
Those educated people have several reasons to risk and lie: 1. They (several men from administration) want to receive the new collaptical (annihilation) source of energy and to become the richest people in the world. But they do not know that those sources will work only about 1000 seconds. 2. Some of them (several main theorists) dream to receive the Noble prizes; 3. Most of them (narrow specialists) do not want to lost the highly paid jobs; do not know about dangers; work only at their work places; do not think about the danger at home, at night dreams. 4. Even if they learn about their errors, they will not say the truth, because then they must respond about the huge money, spent on the LHC construction.
Happy new year to you too. Let's hope this is the year when you finally stop being afraid of your invented theories.
Be happy, happy, dear Stephen. But I hope a little that we can be saved only by some miracle, or by some ObL.

User avatar
tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by tswsl1989 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Thats more like it, starting to give reasonable explanations for things.

I stopped reading at this point:
But CERN is not interested in the physics now. It is the criminal organization, which will non stop themselves. It can be stop only by police. That is almost impossible, - so, people, be ready to die very soon.
I asked about science, not accusations.
Not proved official hypotheses, transformed into dogmas: existence of black holes; evaporation of black holes.
Dangerous conclusions: astronomers see black holes; there is a huge black hole in the center of our Galaxy
If there is no huge black hole in the centre of galaxy, can you explain the anomalous orbits of stars in that reason of the galaxy?

Having seen the data and plotted the orbits of those stars myself, a black hole is the only reasonable conclusion that fits the facts: Large mass, no visible radiation
Physical vacuum is the not the absolutely empty medium. It is filled by different virtual pairs.
Pair particle production, yes? (Spontaneous formation of a fermion and corresponding anti-fermion, followed by annhillation)
In extremely strong fields (caused by collisions of particles of the same charge) the vacuum can be excited. Excited places of vacuum, which are able to destroy protons and to grow, capturing the remnants of protons, were named by Magnetic Holes.
Do you have a reference for that? I know that excited vacuum will produce more particle pairs, but I haven't been able to find a reference for these excited vacuums destroying protons. If you can direct me somewhere other than your site for information, I'd be grateful.

I'm restricting myself to these small sections of your post as I feel they are areas where I have enough understanding to have a meaningful debate with you. Reading the rest of the post, I think they are also the key areas. When I get a chance, I shall do some reading on the other holes you mentioned.

Shadowdraxx
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Shadowdraxx » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 pm

well im still baffled why anyone would want to intentionally kill themselves and their family x the amount of ppl working in the LHC that DONT work for Cern...

but then what do I know..

Anitusar
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Anitusar » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

MagneticTrap wrote:
You still haven't explained the existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs, which are much denser than the earth, and wouldn't be here if dangerous monopoles could be created in particle collisions.
The existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs can be applicable as an argument against microscopic black holes with extremely small cross sections (r=10^-51 m). But magnetic holes have much bigger cross sections (r=10^-16 m). CERN used the small number of destructed protons as an argument against magnetic monopoles, but as we can see, they made an error there.
Maybe i am stupid, but a larger cross section would mean that things happen more often. Therefore you must explain, why neutron stars can exist.
MagneticTrap wrote:
Don't you think all the educated scientists who have read the report would have noticed if there was something wrong or missing from the calculation?
Those educated people have several reasons to risk and lie: 1. They (several men from administration) want to receive the new collaptical (annihilation) source of energy and to become the richest people in the world. But they do not know that those sources will work only about 1000 seconds. 2. Some of them (several main theorists) dream to receive the Noble prizes; 3. Most of them (narrow specialists) do not want to lost the highly paid jobs; do not know about dangers; work only at their work places; do not think about the danger at home, at night dreams. 4. Even if they learn about their errors, they will not say the truth, because then they must respond about the huge money, spent on the LHC construction.
1.) They WHAT? How are they planning on using the LHC to make money ??? And why should it go to the administration?

2.) A few people have a shoot at the noble prize. And thats why a few thousand would risk their life?

3.) Ok, being a CERN employee is paid quite well. But 75% of the people involved are not employes at CERN. And do not talk about high payment for them.

4.) I am no longer working for CERN, why should i not talk about such a thing? And why would the many people working at other labs stay quite? And compared to other spendings, the costs for the LHC are peanuts.
MagneticTrap wrote:
Happy new year to you too. Let's hope this is the year when you finally stop being afraid of your invented theories.
Be happy, happy, dear Stephen. But I hope a little that we can be saved only by some miracle, or by some ObL.
Just maybe, you should consider that you are trapped in a paranoid feedback loop.

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Don't you think all the educated scientists who have read the report would have noticed if there was something wrong or missing from the calculation?
Those educated people have several reasons to risk and lie: 1. They (several men from administration) want to receive the new collaptical (annihilation) source of energy and to become the richest people in the world. But they do not know that those sources will work only about 1000 seconds. 2. Some of them (several main theorists) dream to receive the Noble prizes; 3. Most of them (narrow specialists) do not want to lost the highly paid jobs; do not know about dangers; work only at their work places; do not think about the danger at home, at night dreams. 4. Even if they learn about their errors, they will not say the truth, because then they must respond about the huge money, spent on the LHC construction.
I asked about the thousands of scientists who read and agreed with the conclusions of the report, despite having no connection with the LHC or CERN. Please answer my detailed response at the end of page 8.
But CERN is not interested in the physics now. It is the criminal organization, which will non stop themselves. It can be stop only by police. That is almost impossible, - so, people, be ready to die very soon.
And they made several crude errors in their calculations. I suspect that the 2003 and 2008 articles are falsified dummies, designed to fool and pacify the population. That is a crime! They will kill us all.
Don't you think it would be pointless for them to earn money they would never get a chance to use? Do you suppose all the scientists in the world have suicidal tendencies?

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am

Stephen wrote: Don't you think it would be pointless for them to earn money they would never get a chance to use? Do you suppose all the scientists in the world have suicidal tendencies?
Anitusar wrote: 1.) They WHAT? How are they planning on using the LHC to make money ??? And why should it go to the administration?
Shadowdraxx wrote: well im still baffled why anyone would want to intentionally kill themselves and their family x the amount of ppl working in the LHC that DONT work for Cern...
1. There are patent documents (I read several times about that, but don’t remember the sources now) how to catch holes and use them as energy sources. If those patent documents were written by CERN workers, then the administration of CERN have the ruling rights on that inventions.

2. Here is a quote from the book “Physics of elementary particles”, written in 1982 by well known Russian physicist L.B. Okun, translated by me. “The discovery of proton decay would be a Discovery of the Age… Among grand-monopoles there must be colorless, purely electromagnetic, and those having magnetic and chromo-magnetic charges. Now (1982) ideas, proposed by Rubakov, are widely discussed with great interest. According to him the processes like p + monopole -> e+ monopole + meson and/or pair of leptons would have cross sections, comparable to cross sections of usual hadron inelastic processes. In this induced proton decay the monopole plays the role of catalyst, - it survives and can destroy unlimited number of protons. If the cross section of induced decay would be great, then in the detector, which is intended on search for proton decay, the monopole would made a chain of proton decays (practically coinciding in time). That would be a picturesque phenomenon. There are already ideas to use the catalyses of proton decay switched by stopped monopoles in order to create the energy. According to optimists, this would save the humankind from the energy sources crisis forever.”

Let’s return to discussed formula, p + monopole -> e+ monopole + meson and/or pair of leptons, and rewrite it thus:

M + p -> M + e+ + meson + (and/or pair of leptons).
In another article we can find the formula without meson.
M + p -> M + e+.
Is it correct?
I think that M is not the magnetic monopole, but magnetic dipole. Meson is massive x-boson, which does not leave the magnetic dipole, but becomes its constituent part.
Consequently the corrected formula looks thus:
M_{n} + p -> M_{n+1} + e+, where M_{n+1} = M_{n}+x-boson.
This x-boson is an elementary excitation of physical vacuum, virtual pair, transformed into electromagnetically polarized real pair.

The energy output of this energy source will grow exponentionally and in one thousand seconds/days the shell of Earth would be thrown into cosmos.

About suicidal tendencies. Most of CERN physicists do not know about Migdal’s pion condensation; about magnetic catalyses of proton decay. Some of them know that, but they think that those mesons would decay (pi0 -> couple of photons). They are wrong.
Anitusar wrote: Maybe i am stupid, but a larger cross section would mean that things happen more often. Therefore you must explain, why neutron stars can exist.
Magnetic hole is analogues to nuclear quasi hole (nucleus). They both have their correspondent binding energy. Cosmo-atmospheric magnetic hole is bombarded by TeV atmospheric particles and decays, creating the show of secondary particles. Collider magnetic hole moves slowly, ruins protons and grow, capturing x-bosons.
Analogy: nucleus, bombarded by TeV-neutrons, will be ruined; average nucleus, bombarded by eV-neutrons, will grow.
In extremely strong fields (caused by collisions of particles of the same charge) the vacuum can be excited. Excited places of vacuum, which are able to destroy protons and to grow, capturing the remnants of protons, were named by Magnetic Holes.
Do you have a reference for that? I know that excited vacuum will produce more particle pairs, but I haven't been able to find a reference for these excited vacuums destroying protons. If you can direct me somewhere other than your site for information, I'd be grateful.
Here some quotes from some articles. My commentaries are in brackets, written in cursive.

arXiv:0711.2845v1 [hep-lat] 19 Nov 2007
Spontaneous creation of chromomagnetic field and A0-condensate at high temperature on a lattice. V.Demchik, V.Skalozub

Abstract. ...It is discovered that the field configuration consisting of the magnetized vacuum and the A0-condensate is stable. (It is discovered that magnetic holes or nuclear x-boson condensate are stable).

Nowadays it is generally accepted that the non-linearity of non-Abelian gauge fields could result in formation of field condensates. The first model of gluon condensate, so called ”color ferromagnetic vacuum state”, was proposed thirty years ago by Savvidy...
(Yes, x-boson condensate has the property of ferromagnetic).

It describes the spontaneous generation of the uniform Abelian chromomagnetic field
H = const due to a vacuum polarization. (Yes, x-bosons in the hole are oriented in the same direction. B~10^16 T).
We have determined that for the temperatures 1/β = 100 − 500GeV , the field strengths H = 10^22 − 10^24G,.. (Yes, B~10^16 T, or H~10^20G. Dangerous energy is 250GeV, or 0.25TeV, per particle).

Other important result of the present work is that the spontaneously magnetized state is stable. This indicates that a true vacuum at high temperature is formed from these condensates. (Yes, at high energy particle collisions our false vacuum can be ruined and the Earth can be exploded).


arXiv:0710.1084v2 [hep-ph] 23 Jan 2008

Axial anomaly and magnetism of nuclear and quark matter. D. T. Son, M. A. Stephanov.

We consider the response of the QCD ground state at finite baryon density to a strong magnetic field B. We point out the dominant role played by the coupling of neutral Goldstone bosons, such as pi0, to the magnetic field via the axial triangle anomaly. We show that, in vacuum, above a value of B ∼ m^2 pi/e, a metastable object appears—the pi0 domain wall. Because of the axial anomaly, the wall carries a baryon number surface density proportional to B. As a result, for B >~ 10^19 G a stack of parallel pi0 domain walls is energetically more favorable than nuclear matter at the same density.
(Yes B~10^16T or 10^20 G. pi0 domain walls are made of x-bosons. But its density is 100 times greater than nuclear density.)

..a Goldstone field is spontaneously generated, is ferromagnetic due to the axial anomaly. We estimate the size of the fields created by such a state in a typical neutron star to be of order 10^14 − 10^15 G. (Yes, ferromagnetic and having the axial symmetry. The center of neutron star can be a magnetic hole with B~10^16T or 10^20 G).

The typical strength of a magnetic field which would change the structure of the QCD vacuum is very high and can be estimated as B ~ mρ2/e ~ 10^20 G, (1) where mρ = 770 MeV is the typical energy scale of QCD.

(Yes, mass of x-boson is about 2/3 of mass of proton, i.e. 670 MeV. Minimal magnetic hole, able to ruin protons and capture another x-boson, must have at least 510 x-bosons. Its total mass is about 340 mass of proton (0.34TeV) and it can be created at proton-proton collisions with energy abut 0.25 TeV per proton. If magnetic moment of x-boson is different then the computed values are also different.)

User avatar
tswsl1989
LHCPortal Guru
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by tswsl1989 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 am

Thanks for the arXiv links, those papers were an interesting read.
M + p -> M + e+ + meson + (and/or pair of leptons).
In another article we can find the formula without meson.
M + p -> M + e+.
Is it correct?
I think that M is not the magnetic monopole, but magnetic dipole. Meson is massive x-boson, which does not leave the magnetic dipole, but becomes its constituent part.
Consequently the corrected formula looks thus:
M_{n} + p -> M_{n+1} + e+, where M_{n+1} = M_{n}+x-boson.
What is your justification for the statement in bold?

Stephen
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by Stephen » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Okay, since you still haven't addressed my response, I'm going to re post it.
Stephen wrote:
Now we have crude errors in LHC safety, as a result, we all can be burned alive. Probability is about of dozens percents.
In the previous physics forum you posted your theories they explained to you exactly why you are wrong. Your main argument to the errors of the physicists is that cosmic rays have different velocities than the collisions which will occur in the LHC is true, but was addressed directly in the safety report and was considered while making the calculations. Plus, how do you account for the existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs the report mentions?
I am banned almost everywhere.
You're banned everywhere because people gave you the chance to respond to their counter arguments and explain the science behind your theory, but you have failed to do it. You keep repeating the same things, yet you selectively choose which claims to respond to. They don't want to give a forum to a guy who tries to create fear without reason.
Discussion of LHC safety is banned everywhere. Why? Because they have the errors there. Because those people, who made those errors, must response.
That's not true. People talk about the LHC everywhere - here, the media, physics forum, and even in places who are skeptical about it like your beloved lhc concerns and the register site. Scientists in CERN have heard and responded to all of the claims about the dangerous objects directed towards them. They have made a safety report and explained thoroughly why this experiment is not dangerous. I have called several physicists myself (who are not related to the LHC) and they took the time to answer all of my questions and calm me down. All of them said they would have opposed this experiment if there was a slight chance of concern. No scientist thinks this experiment is dangerous. The only one who did was Rainer Plaga and his report who discussed and proven incorrect in length. Again, what makes you think you're so much smarter than all of the educated scientists who work at CERN and why do you think they would go through the experiment if they thought is possed any threat to earth? It would be kind of pointless, don't you think?

CERN physicists do not know what magnetic hole is
No one does, because this theory was invented by you, and there's absolutely no evidence for the existence of this object. I still don't understand what is "a collaptical explosion", and you have yet to shown how you calculated these probabilities. You say that two independent calculations give the same results, but you're the one who made both of these calculations.

You say cosmic rays showers are evidence for your theories, but the reason for these showers have been known for years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray

You say SN 1987's rings are a proof for your theory, but their source is explained and you didn't tell us why this is considered as an evidence for your theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_1987A

So you went to university. Do you have a physics degree (besides your teaching degree)? I'd like to see the theories supporting your magnetic holes and see who they were written by.
In September 2008, after I learned about fighting around the collider, I tried to investigate microscopic objects connected by magnetic forces and received them almost at once.
Please elaborate on that.

User avatar
MagneticTrap
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Ukraine Crimea Feodosia
Contact:

Re: Several biggest errors of particle physicists.

Post by MagneticTrap » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Stephen wrote: Okay, since you still haven't addressed my response, I'm going to re post it.
In the previous physics forum you posted your theories they explained to you exactly why you are wrong. Your main argument to the errors of the physicists is that cosmic rays have different velocities than the collisions which will occur in the LHC is true, but was addressed directly in the safety report and was considered while making the calculations. Plus, how do you account for the existence of neutron stars and white dwarfs the report mentions?
I answered your question earlier:
Me wrote: Magnetic hole is analogues to nuclear quasi hole (nucleus). They both have their correspondent binding energy. Cosmo-atmospheric magnetic hole is bombarded by TeV atmospheric particles and decays, creating the show of secondary particles. Collider magnetic hole moves slowly, ruins protons and grow, capturing x-bosons.
Analogy: nucleus, bombarded by TeV-neutrons, will be ruined; average nucleus, bombarded by eV-neutrons, will grow.
Stephen wrote: You're banned everywhere because people gave you the chance to respond to their counter arguments and explain the science behind your theory, but you have failed to do it. You keep repeating the same things, yet you selectively choose which claims to respond to. They don't want to give a forum to a guy who tries to create fear without reason.
No. Dogmatic science of bigbangers is criminal now. BigBangers have made already thousands of crimes. BigBangers have only two chances: 1). to go out from science; 2) to explode the Earth.
Discussion of LHC safety is banned everywhere. Why? Because they have the errors there. Because those people, who made those errors, must response.
That's not true. People talk about the LHC everywhere - here, the media, physics forum, and even in places who are skeptical about it like your beloved lhc concerns and the register site. Scientists in CERN have heard and responded to all of the claims about the dangerous objects directed towards them.
Ha-ha-ha. Where are the answers from scientists of CERN about the magnetic holes? Where are the answers from scientists of CERN about the number of protons, ruined by monopole (10^18)? Where are the answers from scientists of CERN about my model with two bottles with neutrons bombarded by TeV and eV nuclei? Where are the answers from scientists of CERN about the real fate of Phaeton, about meteorites with traces left by living creatures? Try to discuss that at physical forums of bigbangers and you will be immediately banned. Why I am permitted to write in this forum only in the section “Controversial topics”?
They have made a safety report and explained thoroughly why this experiment is not dangerous. I have called several physicists myself (who are not related to the LHC) and they took the time to answer all of my questions and calm me down. All of them said they would have opposed this experiment if there was a slight chance of concern. No scientist thinks this experiment is dangerous.
And they made several crude errors in their safety report. I suspect that the 2003 and 2008 articles are falsified dummies, thoroughly designed to fool and pacify the population. That is a crime! They will kill us all.
You have called several physicists. I also phoned to Savrin, coordinator of Russian participation in the LHC project.
Here is shortened approximate text of our conversation:
Me: Please, let’s make a seminar about the LHC and connected risks.
He: I see no reasons to make it.
Me: What is the probability of global catastrophe, caused by LHC?
He: Zero.
Then I explained him a little about the magnetic hole and about errors, made by CERN.
He: What do you want from me?
Me: Experiment must be banned.
He: I can not do that. Even Rolf Heuer can not do that.
Me: Do you want to save your children?
He had dropped the phone.
At the end of our conversation I understand, that he was not already 100% confident about LHC safety. He would want to close the LHC but he can not do that.
Again, what makes you think you're so much smarter than all of the educated scientists who work at CERN and why do you think they would go through the experiment if they thought is possed any threat to earth? It would be kind of pointless, don't you think?
No. I am not the smarter. But all my life I was outside of science; I was not oppressed by any corporative circumstances, lies, falsifications. I saw their crimes and lies from aside. They used to lie and they will kill us, because they can not say about their lies, because they must response for spent money, for thousands of ruined human fates. Do you know, who is Fred Hoyle? Who had received his Nobel Prize? Who had rejected sir Hoyle from science? There were thousands scientists, such as Fred Hoyle. But they were dismissed or thrown out. Now we have Religious Dogma instead Science. We must be and will be punished for that Crime. Earth will be exploded by bigbangers with the “scientific purpose”, - to look at the firsts microseconds of Big Bang.
You say cosmic rays showers are evidence for your theories, but the reason for these showers have been known for years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray
I did not say that cosmic rays showers are evidence for my theories. They are simply observable. Magnetic hole can be or can not be the short transitional stage between cosmo-atmospheric collision and resulting shower.
You say SN 1987's rings are a proof for your theory, but their source is explained and you didn't tell us why this is considered as an evidence for your theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_1987A
SN 1987A is not prove. But it does show us 1) errors of bigbangers (exploded blue giant but not red) 2) the explosion has axial symmetry and axial symmetry is an inherent property of magnetic collapse.
So you went to university. Do you have a physics degree (besides your teaching degree)?


Physics degree? Do you know that it is possible to buy the physics degree for money? Do you know that a man can learn all his life; but others only 5 years in University? Do you know how many physics-books in my personal library?
I'd like to see the theories supporting your magnetic holes and see who they were written by.
Thousands. With some similarities and analogies. For example, two articles about magnetically exited vacuum I quoted in my upper post.
tswsl1989 wrote: What is your justification for the statement in bold?
I think that M is not the magnetic monopole, but magnetic dipole.


1. Dirac idea about a vacuum as a sea of virtual pairs from charged particles and antiparticles.
2. Magnetic monopole is prohibited by classical electrodynamics.
3. Two independent math proves.
4. Dozens of additional proving arguments.

Post Reply